Film Notcher
A device used to punch out a small portion of the edge of a piece of film in order to permit electrical contacts on a printer to come together and thus activate light changes.

Suggest changes to this term & definition.
(Fill out the form, make changes, etc. so the definition is exactly how you think it should be.
Then we'll review your submission and update the term when approved)

Note: These glossary terms are submitted and created by our members.

Local Companies | RSS FEED