Here are a few things to try if you are having trouble logging
into the site or viewing pages once you are logged in.
1. First you must have cookies enabled in your browser. All
browsers are different in this area so you'll have to hunt around
and make sure they are enabled. However most of the time they
are automatically enabled and so if they are not, you probably
turned them off manually or you have a piece of software that did
it for you. CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
2. If you are not sure if you have the right password you can
go here: FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
This will allow you to input the email address that you signed
up with and it should email you your password.
3. If you are not sure what email address you signed up with
you can go here: FORGOTTEN EMAIL
4. Okay. Troubleshooting. If you have the correct email and
password and you are still having issues, do the following:
a. Click LOGOUT at the bottom of the
b. Delete your temporary internet files. Also your cookies if
you know how to.
c. Then close your browser.
d. Open the browser back up and then LOGIN again by going to
one of the secure sections, such as your MYPAGE.
This should solve any issues.
5. If you are still having trouble, make sure your browser
is updated with the latest version. Contact
us if you are still having trouble.
Thanks for being a member of the IndieClub!